It’s easy to see how Abby Tanem has become one of the top Realtors in the North Bay.
Her roots in the Bay Area run deep. Abby grew up in San Anselmo, graduated from Drake, went on to UC Drake, and pursued her graduate studies at UCSF. The region has always been home and this is where she and her husband, also a Bay Area native, raised their kids.
This gives her an insider’s perspective on everything and allows her to provide her clients with invaluable insights on the real estate, community, and lifestyle options that the North Bay has to offer.
“I know our Bay Area well. I pride myself in knowing the many nooks and niches of San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, and Napa counties. I am your quintessential local gal!”
Experience is her best ally. Abby’s knowledge about real estate and the North Bay is based on both personal and professional experience. She draws on firsthand knowhow as well as over 16 years of experience as a real estate agent to ensure that her clients have everything they need so they can make the best, most informed decisions.
Expect hands-on, one-on-one service. Abby understands how important buying or selling a home is and how the decisions you make in this stage will impact your and your family’s future. This is why she treats each transaction as if it’s her own.
“I’m driven by your total satisfaction and strive to go above and beyond your expectations. Buying or selling real estate should be enjoyable, and it is my role to be your navigator and guide during the process.”
Abby has earned numerous awards and recognitions over the years. These include:
- Being in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents in
- Being in the top 2% of Coldwell Banker agents in 2014
- Receiving the Coldwell Banker International President’s Premier designation, which is awarded to the top 3% of CB agents in the country
Benefit from Abby’s wide network. As a member of the Marin Platinum Group and Top Agent Network, she can provide her clients with information and options not available to other agents.
- The Marin Platinum Group is a network of the top 100 agents
in Marin County and specializes in off-market properties.
- The Top Agent Network is a community of the top 10% of agents in their respective areas that provides members access to information not found on the MLS.
Get excellent referrals. Abby knows buying and selling a home involves several complex steps. So she formed an excellent team to give clients utmost satisfaction from day one.
She can tap a team of experts who can:
- Prepare the house for selling, including staging as well as cleaning in preparation for the move out
- Provide electrical, heating, air conditioning, house painting, roofing, plumbing, sewer, drainage, home inspection, and flooring services
- Give advice on mortgage financing, estate and trust planning
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or an experienced investor, moving up or downsizing, or selling your home and buying a new one at the same time, Abby is here for you.
Email her today at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at 415-497- 9542.