Oakmont Village is the most exciting retirement community in Northern California. It lies in the heart of Sonoma wine country, with easy access to the city and cultural amenities. Here, around 4,500 residents live in a 1,000-acre community sheltered by the mountains of the Annadel State Park and Hood Mountain Regional Park.
Living in Oakmont
This friendly community offers a diverse array of activities aimed at promoting an active and engaged lifestyle.
To keep fit, there are:
- Gym and sports facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and ready trainers
- Miles of hiking, running, and biking trails
- Aerobics and Zumba classes led by professional instructors
- Membership in the Oakmont Golf Club
- Medical services such as orthopedic, chiropractic, sports medicine and physical therapy practices with free blood pressure monitoring on a weekly basis
For hobbies and other pursuits:
- Over 125 clubs and groups cater to just about any interest
- The Oakmont Life Long Learning program offered in partnership with the Sonoma State University has residents freely pursuing courses they might have missed out on earlier in life
- The Oakmont Sunday Symposium is a great way to learn about new things from various guest speakers
- A professional concert series courtesy of Music at Oakmont
- The newly opened Central Activities Center features a library, a computer learning center, a card and game room, and an arts & crafts room where art classes are also held
And living in Oakmont means enjoying the very best of what Sonoma’s wine country has to offer, from food to drink. With the pleasant California climate, to the outdoor life, to cascading cultural and social events, Oakmont proves there’s a lot of living yet to do in our golden years.
Homes in Oakmont
What kind of house do you dream of? And in what kind of locale? Chances are, the kind of home you’ve always wanted is offered in Oakmont and is exceptional.
Check out the options:
- Hillside villas
- Homes with golf course views
- A sanctuary in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Duplex, triplex, and fourplexes
- A spacious independent-living apartment
- An assisted-living suite
- Properties that are either maintained by a homeowner’s association or owner-maintained
Single-family homes in Oakmont range from $350,000 to $800,000.
Developments within Oakmont
Within Oakmont are two other popular developments – The Orchard and the Meadows.
The Meadows in Oakmont is a vibrant community that makes the most of Oakmont’s desirable location. Homes here come with gourmet kitchens, state-of- the-art appliances, excellent lighting, and professional landscaping.
The Orchard at Oakmont combines elegance and functionality rarely seen in newly constructed homes. Located near Kenwood and adjacent to several premium vineyards in Sonoma, the Orchard makes for an excellent place to live. It is also the last community to be built in Oakmont.
Homes at The Orchard are available in three core designs that make the most of outdoor and indoor living. These homes are known for their quality designs and construction, and come with the best features and amenities.
Interested? Call Abby today at 415.497.9542 or email at email@example.com.