This is an example of how converted spaces can benefit an entire community. Originally a bombardment base of the 1st Wing of the Air Force built in the 1930s, it was decommissioned and vacated in 1975. Today it is a mixed-use community with residential and office spaces, a library, museum, banks, restaurants, and markets.
As your residential address, Hamilton Field boasts:
- Strategic location near the Intersection of US Highway 101 and State Highway 37
- Excellent access to the employment and recreational centers in Marin and Sonoma County
- Easy commutes to East Bay
Aside from the library and museum, Hamilton Field also offers:
- A community art center and amphitheater
- 70 acres of parks
- 50 acres for a community swimming pool, basketball and tennis courts, a soccer field, baseball field, trails, and a 15,000-square-foot skate park
- Its own YMCA
- Upcoming: the Hamilton Field Sports Park, a 55-acre complex with four baseball fields and a 1,000-seat ballpark for high school and collegiate sports
Living in Hamilton Field
Located just 16 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge, Hamilton Field first introduced housing units in 1999 . Today, homes number more than a thousand, making it one of the most popular communities in Marin.
Some of the neighborhoods in Hamilton Field are:
- Hamilton Meadows
- Hamilton Park
- Sunny Cove
- The Landing at Hamilton
Each neighborhood offers something different to potential residents. And each neighborhood showcases why Hamilton Field remains such a desirable community. Traditions, for example, is one of the very first neighborhoods established. Hamilton Park, Bayside, and South Gate are great for families. For homes with hilltop views, Inspirations is the best place to look.
In 2013, the city sold two sites for private redevelopment. They include the Hamilton Senior Triangle, which will provide senior housing. The historic Hamilton Hospital, on the other hand, will turn into a senior care center.
Landing at Hamilton
The newest development in Hamilton Field lies in Marin County. It’s a secluded enclave now dotted with luxury homes designed with sophistication, beauty, and an eye for its place in the community. Home sizes in the Landing at Hamilton range from 2,432 square feet to 3,000 square feet.
The homes come with high-end features and amenities.
- The kitchen has designer cabinetry, granite counter tops, Kitchen Aid appliances, and an open floor plan that leads to the family room
- The master suite boasts roomy walk-in closets and soaking tubs with Hydro System
- There’s a wealth of luxurious features like 10-foot ceilings, energy-saving systems, and striking entryways
Residents of the Landing at Hamilton will also enjoy the easy access to Marin County’s best, from the freshest produce to sports like hang gliding and kayaking, artisanal goat cheeses to plenty of one-of-a-kind experiences. Landing at Hamilton is truly a community that allows its residents to live the kind of lifestyle they’ve always dreamed of.
Interested? Call Abby today at 415.497.9542 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.